It’s Real Kyper at Noon, and WE ARE LIVE with special guest, Darren Pang, diving deep into the upcoming Round 1 of the NHL playoffs for EP.019.
The boys start their discussion off with if the Vancouver Canucks and if they can dethrone the reigning Stanley Cup Champion, St. Louis Blues.
Also, the importance of Tampa Bay getting out to a good start against the Columbus Blue Jackets. The injuries, such as Steven Stamkos, could still be a huge issue but it appears that Viktor Hedman may not be as bad as originally expected. The Dallas Stars have a great mix of youth and veteran presence. It will be interesting to see how the Calgary Flames adapt to a more defensive-style game.
Panger thinks the Boston Bruins are due for a rebound, now that it’s all on the line and the round-robin stage is over. Ultimately, the top teams in the East will have no problem getting back to that elite tier. In the West, the “Vegas Golden Knights are easily one of the favorites to win the Stanley Cup.”
Western Conference Seeding
- Vegas Golden Knights (1) vs. Chicago Blackhawks (8)
- Colorado Avalanche (2) vs. Arizona Coyotes (7)
- Dallas Stars (3) vs. Calgary Flames (6)
- St. Louis Blues (4) vs. Vancouver Canucks (5)
Eastern Conference Seeding
- Philadelphia Flyers (1) vs. Montreal Canadiens (8)
- Tampa Bay Lightning (2) vs. Columbus Blue Jackets (7)
- Washington Capitals (3) vs. New York Islanders (6)
- Boston Bruins (4) vs. Carolina Hurricanes (5)
The show is also located on Apple Podcasts, and soon to be, Spotify and all major podcast platforms.
CONNECT WITH US!
✔ SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube channel
We are now on Apple Podcasts! Click here to subscribe!
Catch up on Real Kyper at Noon here