It’s Real Kyper at Noon, and WE ARE LIVE with Episode 20, recapping one of the crazier nights in playoff hockey we have ever seen.
Nick Kypreos and Doug Maclean discuss Game 1 of Lightning-Blue Jackets, a game that now stands as the fourth-longest in NHL history, spanning 5 overtimes and 150:27 of total time. Joonas Korpisalo smashed Kelly Hrudey’s playoff saves record (73) with 85 total saves. This record stood for 33 years. Brayden Point was the overtime hero, and the Boston Bruins-Carolina Hurricanes game was forced to reschedule to Wednesday after the marathon showing at Scotiabank Arena.
- Vegas Golden Knights (1) vs. Chicago Blackhawks (8) – VGK leads 1-0
- Colorado Avalanche (2) vs. Arizona Coyotes (7)
- Dallas Stars (3) vs. Calgary Flames (6) – CGY leads 1-0
- St. Louis Blues (4) vs. Vancouver Canucks (5)
- Philadelphia Flyers (1) vs. Montreal Canadiens (8)
- Tampa Bay Lightning (2) vs. Columbus Blue Jackets (7) – TB leads 1-0
- Washington Capitals (3) vs. New York Islanders (6)
- Boston Bruins (4) vs. Carolina Hurricanes (5)
- Western Conference First Round Matchups
The show is also located on Apple Podcasts, and soon to be, Spotify and all major podcast platforms.
CONNECT WITH US!
✔ SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube channel
We are now on Apple Podcasts! Click here to subscribe!
Catch up on Real Kyper at Noon here